Creating, developing, delivering and operating premium IPTV services
Hover over or touch a device to read more.
Fox Sports NRL
Fox Sports NRL
Supporting a new app service for NRL fans to access their live Fox Sports coverage on the go.
Helping Foxtel to build Australia's largest subscription based IPTV community.
Dept. of Parliamentary Services
Creating a robust self-managed, enterprise level live streaming and VOD solution.
Delivering a user friendly video service to enhance research, learning and educational activities.
Partnering in the delivery of your connected media service across multiple screens
SWITCH MEDIA DEVELOPS FOXTEL GO SERVICE FOR iPAD AND iPHONE
Following on from their successful development of the FOXTEL 2012 London Olympics mobile app, multi-platform video specialists Switch Media announced that they have completed the development and integration of the new FOXTEL Go service for the iPad and iPhone.
The new FOXTEL Go app allows residential viewers to watch FOXTEL Live, On Demand and Catch up TV on up to two devices as part of their FOXTEL service.
In addition to building the FOXTEL Go app, Switch Media’s Video Content Management System (VCMS) is now FOXTEL’s IP head-end, managing the workflow and content for FOXTEL’s live, and catch-up video on Go.
Switch Media - the multi-platform video specialists.
Switch Media’s products and services cover video content management systems(VCMS), online video portals, mobile apps, Digital Rights Management(DRM), content monetisation, hosting and global distribution.
Our services include design and development, build, delivery and ongoing operations.
Recent News Posts
- Switch Media delivers platform to support enhanced Internet delivery service for Satellite Music Australia
- Switch Media helps RMIT to create a user-friendly video service to capture, publish and edit digital media content.
- Switch Media supports the launch of FOX SPORTS NRL App service for the iPad
- Gold for Switch Media London 2012 Olympics
- Switch Media and Magna Systems form integral part of Broadcast Asia 2012 OTT Exhibit
- Switch Media partners with TvTak Image Recognition
- Switch Media Streams Andy Warhol Musical Online
- Switch Media expands Video On Demand teams in Australia and India
- Mark Johns joins Switch Media
- Switch Media CEO Christopher Stenhouse talks content viewing on mulitple platforms at SMPTE 2011